Egg Curry By devi.m
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3631 times
It can be added with 1tsp lemon juice before serving.
- Boil the egg in normal way.
- Fry chopped onion in the oil.
- Grind the garlic& ginger to paste,and spices.
- Add this to the onion and fry for further 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt,chopped tomatoes and green leaves.
- Allow to cook till it gets thicken.
- Add halv egg(2bits) and masala.
- Let egg become warm in approx. 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with plain rice or any vegetable curry.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 15 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.