Egg Chilli Sandwich
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6314 times
#1. remember not to crush the eggs but make small pieces of them.
- Boil the eggs completely, and cut them in very small pieces.
- Make very small pieces of green chillies , cucumber , tomatoes.
- Mix the eggs, green chillies,tomatoes,cucumber, chopped onion.
- Add red chilli powder,black pepper powder to the mixture.
- Now, take the slices and spread 1/2 tsp. of cream on one side of each slice
- Fill in the mixture of eggs between the two slices.
- Cook the sandwich in the toaster by spreading the butter on the other side of the slices , untill the sandwich becomes crispy.
This recipe was contributed by antrip007 on 23 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.