Economical Chocolate Pudding
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8280 times
Try out this easy, tasty and Economical Chocolate Pudding recipe from a combination of milk, Marie biscuits, chocolate powder and custard powder, the chocolate pudding is sure to win accolades for you.
- Mix all the indegridients together apart from the marie gold biscuits and cook on low flame.
- Keep stirring the vessel so that the mixture does not stick to teh utensil.
- Keep stirring till it becomes thick.
- When its begins to thicken then take it out from the flame.
- Allow it to cool for about 5 mins and then add the marie gold biscuits in that by crushing the biscuits into small pieces.
- Mix well.
- Keep in the freezer and allow it to cool and set for about an hour.
- The delicious pudding is ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by shruti.ahmed on 14 Mar 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.