Eat Some More, Baked Biscuit
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17416 times
Let the biscuit remain whitish from top and little brownish from bottom while baking. if the dough is too soft can add a little Maida. sprinkle Maida while working with the dough.
- Mix well the butter, corn flour and sugar.
- Add oil again mix.
- After that add the maida slowly by mixing it properly.
- Make a long squarish shape out of the dough.
- Keep it in a fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Take it out cut in to squre slices put in a greased tray.
- Bake it 20-25 minutes on 160 degree in a preheated oven.
This recipe was contributed by chhpan on 01 Dec 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.