Easy Yummy Corn Bhel
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4990 times
Prepare the innovative corn bhel, a bhel recipe with corn kernels added to chopped boiled potatoes, sweet tamarind sauce and a hot coriander chutney. The unique combination of boiled corn with bhel or puffed rice in this corn bhel recipe is a chaat delight with a spicy tangy touch.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the cumin seeds and when the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida.
- Add the onions and green chillies and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the corn, potatoes, lemon juice, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and coconut.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by smehta27 on 11 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.