Easy Vegetable Soup
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13308 times
A healthy medley of seasonal vegetables,. The easy vegetable soup is quick and quite simple to prepare. Relish this hot soup with breads of your choice.
- Combine the carrots, cauliflower, potato, tomatoes and garlic in a pressure cooker, add enough water and pressure cook for one whistle.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the green chillies, blended vegetables, salt and mx well. Bring the soup to boil.
- Simmer for few minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by chundurushaila on 11 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.