Easy Tomato Soup
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 165503 times
- Combine the tomatoes, onions, garlic and 3 cups of water in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool the mixture completely and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep non-stick pan, add the butter, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with bread croutons and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by tukush on 14 Jan 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.