Easy Strawberry Relish
This recipe has been viewed 1761 times
A Dessert....Icecream on a bed of strawberry cream
- Soak china grass in water.
- Mix churned strawberries, sugar, yogurt and cream.
- Heat the water until china grass melts. After it becomes lukewarm, add it to the strawberry mixture.
- Pour the mixture in the serving dish and let it set.
- While serving, put vanilla ice-cream scoop on top and garnish with a mint sprig.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by zehnaz on 23 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.