Easy Spicy Sev
by Foodie #523186
This recipe has been viewed 1935 times
It is Sev which can be prepared at home and can be preserved or stored for future purpose in a tight ait tight jar.Can be used for Bhel or on any snack.Taste fabulous in rainy season
- Combine the besan, salt, oil, chilli powder and carom seeds in a bowl and mix well.
- Add enough water to make a dough which is quite gooey.
- Grease the inside of a sev-press, fill with the dough.
- Press into hot oil, and deep fry lightly on both sides.
- Drain well and cool before storing.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #523186 on 29 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.