Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19637 times
This is very easy snack for rainy days.
you can also add or delete the vegetables or flours according to your taste.
add jeera,palak etc for the taste.
Add your private note
Easy Snack recipe - How to make Easy Snack
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Seive rice flour,maida, salt
- And soda-bi-carb in a bowl.
- Now put all the ingredients inthe bowl except oil.
- Mix all the ingredients slowly by adding little by little water.
- The mixture must be semi-solid like onion pakoda mixture.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Drop pakodas slowly with your fingures in the oil.
- Fry pakodas in medium flame till golden brown.
- Serve hot with sauce or chatni.
This recipe was contributed by syamalalakshmi on 28 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.