Easy Saffaron Cupcakes with Mint and Lemon Glaze
by Foodie #514071
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4276 times
Delicious cupcakes with an asian herbed flavour.
Add your private note
Easy Saffaron Cupcakes with Mint and Lemon Glaze recipe - How to make Easy Saffaron Cupcakes with Mint and Lemon Glaze
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 6 serving
- Preheat oven to 175 º C for 15-20 minutes. Line cupcake mold with paper cupcake cases. In a deep bowl, sieve flour with baking powder.
- With the help of electric beater or a hand whisk, beat the eggs with sugar until fluffy and smooth.
- With a wooden spoon, fold in the flour, saffron strands, kewra essence and baking powder.
- Fill the paper cupcake cases with the prepared batter. Do not overfill the cupcake cases. Place the mold onto an oven tray and bake for around 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine honey and mint leaves with lemon juice in a blender.
- Drizzle the prepared glaze on top of the baked cupcakes. Enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #514071 on 02 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.