Easy Ragi Dosa
by Foodie #624739
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9181 times
Batter prepared can be either used for ragi dosa or ragi idli.
- Soak urad dal and ragi separately in enough water for minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Grind the urad dal into a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Blend the ragi into a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Combine the urad dal batter and ragi batter together with salt ina deep bowl and mix well.
- Cover and keep aside to ferment overnight or until it doubles in volume.
- Heat a non-stick tava and grease it with little oil.
- Spread a spoonful of batter and spread into a thin dosa.
- Cook till it turns crisp and golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve immediately with sambhar.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #624739 on 13 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.