Easy Quick Onion Soup
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 2144 times
A delicious and flavoured onion soup loaded with flavours of onion!
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the cornflour, mix well and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the stock, while stirring continuously.
- Simmer till the soup becomes thick.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Top with cream and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 27 Dec 2011Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.