Easy Quick Chilli Paneer
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37659 times
Chilli paneer is a chinese paneer or cottage cheese recipe with chopped paneer, spring onions and capsicum cooked in a chinese hot and sour sauce. A delicious paneer dish with a typical chinese touch, chilli paneer is simple and a quick recipe. Serve chilli paneer with fried rice or noodles.
- Deep fry the panner in hot oil until golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain and put in warm water to soak for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the in a kadhai, add the ginger paste and capiscum and stir fry for a minute.
- Add the chilli paste, spring onion and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the paneer and stir fry for one minute.
- Add the soya sauce and toss well.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder over the paneer mix and serve.
- Add spring onions as garnish before serving
This recipe was contributed by vpandit on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.