Easy Quick Bread Dhokla
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6250 times
Bread with dhokla flavour.
- Cut the sides of the bread.
- Mix curd, paneer, and salt in a bowl.
- Take two pieces of bread and put the above mixture on one piece of the bread.
- Cover with another piece of bread. Cut into two.
- Pour some oil, turmeric powder and mustard seeds in the pan.
- Add curry leaves and green chillies, saute and add 1/2 cup water with citric acid and sugar and boil for 1 minute .
- Pour the tempering on the bread slices and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by anjienierohit on 30 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.