Easy Pinwheel Sandwiches
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 3166 times
A delicious sandwich made quick and simple!
- Divide the bitter into 3 equal portions.
- Add cheese to one portions and mix well, chutney to another portion, mix well and add the tomato ketchup to the 3rd portion and mix well. Keep aside.
- Take 6 slices of bread at a time and remove the edges using a knife.
- Spread them out in a row with the edges overlapping.
- Dampen the edges using little water with your fingers and press them down with a rolling pin, to bind them together.
- Spread the cheese-butter mix on the first 2 slices, followed by the chutney-butter mixture on the next two slices and the ketchup-butter mix on the last two slices.
- Roll the bread firmly and wrap the roll in a damp muslin cloth and refrigerate for two hours.
- Unwrap the roll and cut it neatly into slices with a sharp knife.
- Repeat the same with remaining slices to make 5 more rolls.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 27 Jan 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.