Easy Paneer Mughlai
by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3211 times
A tasty paneer dish good flavor and delicious. This recipe loved your all family and friends
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the ground paste and fry again for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the haldi powde and chilli powder, mix well and saute on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the paneer, capsicum and 1 cup of water, mix well and cover and cook till the capsicum are done.
- Add the kaju paste and salt mix well.
- Crush the saffron and mix in it the curd.
- Add this mixture in the vegetables and simmer on a medium flame.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot and enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 09 Jun 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.