Easy Palak Paneer
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28337 times
An easy recipe to prepare the all time favorite palak paneer by simmering the succulent paneer in a spicy palak puree. Serve with roti or rice with cream as topping.
- Boil the spinach in enough water for a minute, drain and cool.
- Combine the spinach with flour, ginger, garlic, chillies and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and ground spinach and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except paneer and lemon juice, mix well and cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the paneer and lemon juice and mix gently and simmer for more 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with phulkas, or steamed brown rice.
This recipe was contributed by koolkhats on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.