Easy No-bake Lemon Cheesecake
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9260 times
Easy no-bake lemon cheesecake is tempting dessert item made with vanilla, sweetener and gelatin. Gently pour the cake mixture into pie moulds and serve chilled.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sweetener, and butter flavor sprinkles and stir with spoon.
- Sprinkle crust mixture evenly over bottom of pie plate.
- In small bowl, dissolve jell-o in boiling water. stir until thoroughly dissolved
- In large bowl, mix cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in sour cream. add vanilla, sweetener, grated lemon peel and jell-o.
- Mix until smooth. gently pour filling into pie plate, trying not to disturb graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill for a few hours and serve.
This recipe was contributed by usmishra on 26 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.