Easy Mesub Mysore Pak
by sripriya goswami
This recipe has been viewed 16764 times
This is very easy way to make mesub at home. Everyone can make this without any hustle. Mesub is a traditional Indian sweet dish.
- Combine all the ingredients along with 1 cup of water in a heavy bottom pan.
- Put the pan on a high flame till the sugar is melted stirring continuously.
- As soon as sugar melts, lower the flame and stir till it becomes light golden in colour.
- As it turns golden ghee will start separating and now turn the gas on high till it is light brown in colour.
- If you want you can add cardamom powder in this step.
- Quickly transfer the hot mixture into a square plate and drizzle 1 tbsp water on the mixture with help of your hand.
- When the mixture is still warm and not hot cut into pieces.
- After it has been cooled down separate the pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by sripriya goswami on 03 Dec 2016love to try new recipes with my own touch, i enjoy baking. cooking is my first love.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.