Easy Idli Chaat
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9168 times
A healthy preparation of idlis into a chatpata evening snack. Fast to prepare and nutritious to eat.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Cover and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Pour spoonful of the batter in each mould and steam in an idli steamer for 10 minutes.
- Cut the idlis into tiny pieces or mash them into crumbles and keep aside.
- Combine the sprouts, onions, tomatoes, chaat masala, salt, idli pieces and peanuts and toss well.
- Garnish with cheese, coriander and lemon slices and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Rajeshwari.Ch on 06 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.