Easy Homemade Cake
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20120 times
Easy homemade cake is a simple cake recipe which does not take up much time. Whisk it up for backyard parties of just as dessert.
- Take a large ice-cream making box.
- Place the biscuits in an arranged order in the box.
- Between each biscuit, place a layer of cream.
- On top of the creamed-biscuits,apply a generous layer of jam(2-3mm thick)
- On top of it, have another layer of cream.
- Then, dip the white bread in orange juice till in becomes soaking wet.
- Place the soaking bread on top of the cream.
- Accordingly,on top of this bread,you can aplly a layer of cream or jam to your taste.
- Once the layered cake is ready, put it in the freezer for 1-2 hrs.(check to see between intervals)
This recipe was contributed by avika on 08 May 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.