Easy Grilled Sandwich
by Dharini Arjun Mistry
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4714 times
A perfect and traditional breakfast sandwich recipe!
- Place 4 bread slices on a clean and dry surface and arrange paneer, onion, cucumber, tomato, capsicum slices on them.
- Sprinkle salt and chaat masala and top with a cheese slice.
- Apply green chutney on each of the remaining four slices and then top it with tomato ketchup.
- Place these slices over the cheese slices with the seasoning side facing down and press tightly.
- Place the sandwich on the grill and grill till both the sides are golden brown and crisp.
- Cut into 2 and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Dharini Arjun Mistry on 14 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.