Easy Green Peas Pulao
This recipe has been viewed 35415 times
An irrestible and simple rice recipe, pea pulao has just the right mix of green peas wit flavourful rice. The ghee and whole spices simply blend magically with the rice and peas to prepare a flavourful delight, peas pulao.
- Wash the rice and drain off the excess water.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the cumin seeds, cinnamon, cloves and cardamoms and saute for few seconds.
- Add the onions, ginger, garlic and green chilies, mix well and saute till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add the rice, peas and carrots and saute till the rice gets separated.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water and salt, mix well and cook until the rice gets cooked, stirring in between.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ashishk on 13 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.