Easy Frittata Base Recipe
by Foodie #611743
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2173 times
Mastering a great frittata base opens up a whole new world of different recipe options that make use of vegies that you don’t want to go to waste. A meal unto itself, its perfect paired with a fresh salad for a highly nutritious family meal on the table in ten minutes.
- Boil potatoes until just tender. Drain, cut into 3-4cm chunks and set aside.
- Heat oil in a small fry pan (approx 20cm). Add onion and cook for 2 minutes until softened.
- Add potatoes and any other vegetables of your choosing, and toss to combine with onion.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, parsley, salt and pepper. Pour over the vegetables and cook on a low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and place under a pre-heated grill for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #611743 on 16 Apr 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.