Easy Eggless Cake
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3279 times
It's so easy that even an amateur can bake this cake. So here’s an incredibly simple eggless chocolate cake recipe to get you started. Go ahead bake and enjoy this simple and delicious cake.
- Once you have assembled the ingredients it’s time to start preparing the batter
- Take ¾ cup butter out of the fridge and let it soften for some time. The key is to get the butter to right temperature. We do not want the butter to melt or be rock hard.
- Once butter is soft enough for mixing add 1 cup powdered sugar to it and mix well till it forms a smooth paste.
- In another bowl mix the remaining dry ingredients i. e. 1 ½ cup flour (maida), 1 cup milk powder, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 ½ tsp baking powder and ½ tsp cooking soda. Mix well and keep aside.
- Add milk and dry mixture (made in step 3) slowly to the butter-sugar paste and keep whisking. Add 1 tsp (or 40 drops) vanilla essence and juice of ½ lemon and mix well. We are now ready to bake.
- Pre-heat the oven to 100 degree celsius for 5 minutes. Cover a baking dish with butter paper or brush it with butter and pour the batter into it. Place the baking in the oven and increase the temperature to 180 degree celcius. Your very own chocolate cake will be ready in 40 mins.
- Cool, cut and enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by NewChef121 on 17 Nov 2015I am a new chef who has just started to learn the art of cooking.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.