Easy Egg Fried Rice
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16927 times
Cooked chicken peices could be also used instead of eggs in this simple and quick recipe.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and few spring onions in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the eggs and lightly scramble them.
- Add the cooked rice, mix well and separate each grain using a fork.
- Add the salt, remaining spring onions and peas.
- Mix well and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by rashmivarma on 14 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.