Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1943 times
Note : if you do not have urad dal flour then you can substitute it with a handful of urad dal soaked in water for 3-4 hours and ground finely.
<>this recipe can also be used for making masala Dosa.
Add your private note
Easy Dosas recipe - How to make Easy Dosas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: 5 mintues Total Time:
Suji(Rava) 1 cup
Urad dal flour 1/4 cup
Buttermilk 1/2 cup water as required1/4 tsp salt1 tsp sugar
- Sieve the urad dal flour and mix with the rava(suji).
- Add the buttermilk to this mixture and make sure no lumps are formed.
- Add water to this and make it like dosa batter(not too thin).
- Finally add salt and sugar to this.
- Ferment this mixture overnite.
- Next morning add some water to this mixture if required and make dosas.
This recipe was contributed by rashmeg on 30 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.