Easy Doodhi and Turia Soup
This recipe has been viewed 4684 times
As per ayurveda doodhi and turia are said to be most easy going with stomach and are full of nutrients.
- Heat the oil in a deep kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, bottle gourd pulp and ridge gourd pulp, mix well and add water to adjust the consistency.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with green peas, carrot and paprika.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 11 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.