Easy Corn Frankie
by Radha Hoizal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19056 times
Easy Corn Frankie, try this easy frankie which can be made with the left over rotis. It has spicy and tangy stuffing in it and also a layer of cheesy spread.
Add your private note
Easy Corn Frankie recipe - How to make Easy Corn Frankie
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 frankies
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add green chillies and ginger garlic paste and saute for a few seconds.
- Then add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add carrots, coriander, sweet corn and paneer and mix well.
- Add the chilli powder, chaat masala, salt and mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Place the left over rotis on a plate and spread the dip evenly and put the stuffing and roll and keep aside.
- Heat some butter on the tawa and place the prepared rolls and shallow fry till crispy golden brown.
- Place these frankies on the serving plate and spread grated cheese on top and some drops of green chutney.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 01 Nov 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.