Easy Chocolate Pudding
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5935 times
Easy Chocolate Pudding is a simple dessert. Best served with ice cream.Enjoyed by people of all age groups.
- Boil milk and sugar together and add vanilla essence to it.
- Soak gelatin in 2 tbsp of water for 2-3 min and add to the milk mixture.
- Melt chocolate using double boil method and add to the above mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius
- Pour this mixture into a round baking tin and bake at 200 degree Celsius for 45 min or till done with water surrounding the baking tin half way through the height.
- The steam created in the oven helps to keep the pudding moist.
- Serve hot or cold with almond shavings.
This recipe was contributed by deivapriya on 01 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.