Easy Chocolate Brownies
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9009 times
You could use any juice you like.
do not use too much of chocolate chips - this make the top very hard and bitter when cooked.
- In a microwave proof dish mix orange juice and vanilla essence.
- In a mixing bowl mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients to orange juice mixture. mix well.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Microwave for 5 mins - or till done.
- Wait till it cools down. overturn into a plate n serve with ice cream.
This recipe was contributed by Rashmirege on 17 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.