Easy Chinese Bhel
by priya gandhi
This recipe has been viewed 1876 times
A snack with combinations of some vegetables and sauces.
- Boiled some water and add cornflour to t and mix well.
- Combine the tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, schezuan sauce and food colour mix it well and add it to the liquid.
- Let the sauce cool at room temperature
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the noodles till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Take a bowl add the noodles the sauce prepared and cabbage, spring onion, carrots, beetroot and coriander and its ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by priya gandhi on 25 Mar 2014i am priya gandhi and i love to cook food especially italian food and love to read books a lot
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.