Easy Bread Gulab Jamun
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37690 times
This is so easy to make to impress surprise guests this Diwali.
- Boil sugar and water on low flame till one string consistency.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Cut the brown crust of the bread.
- Dip both sides of the bread in milk.
- Squeeze out the excess milk.
- Knead it to a soft dough.
- Make smooth balls from the bread dough without applying much pressure.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry the gulab jamuns in low flame until they turn brown.
- Drop the fried gulab jamuns into the warm sugar syrup
- Let the gulab jamuns remain soaked in the sugar syrup for 1-2 hours.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Lathiya on 16 Oct 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.