Easy Beetroot Halwa
by meenal ganatra
This recipe has been viewed 3630 times
A delicious halwa perfectly suitable for monsoon sweet treats!
- Heat 1 tsp of ghee in a broad non-stick pan, add the beetroot and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add this milk, mix well and cook while stirring in bt=etween till the milk becomes thick.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add roasted cashews and raisins and stir for another 1 min.
- When the sugar starts leaving the sides, add the remaining ghee and stir again.
- Serve hot or chilled with some almonds/pistachios or saffrons.
This recipe was contributed by meenal ganatra on 20 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.