Easy Banana Cake
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4310 times
This is really an easy cake recipe.This is easy and quick and less messy,but tastes really good.
Add your private note
Easy Banana Cake recipe - How to make Easy Banana Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- In a blender blend the banana till soft for 10 seconds.
- Add sugar and egg and blend until mixed for 10 - 20 seconds.
- Add in coconut milk, oil and vanilla and blend for 10 seconds.
- Pour in a bowl.
- Sieve flour, salt, baking powder and soda twice into a large bowl.
- Fold the dry mixture to the wet mixture in small amount using a spatula or a balloon whisk.
- Pour into a 6 inch square baking tin smeared with vegetable oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 min at 180 degree c.
This recipe was contributed by Lathiya on 01 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.