Easy Ada Recipe
by Foodie #104991
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8908 times
A delectable south indian recipe.
- Wash and soak all the dals for 8 to 10 hours.
- Drain and blend in a mixer till coarse and keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- Heat the 2 tsp oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- Add the curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Heat a non-stick tava and spread a ladleful of batter to make a thin dosa.
- Cook, using little oil, till golden brown from both the sides.
- Make more such adas with remaining batter.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #104991 on 11 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.