Dum Aloo By Chitvish
Added to 49 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28748 times
A simple version of dum aloo which will be loved by all. It is quick as well as worth a try!!
- Boil the potatoes, peel and prick all over with a fork. Keep aside.
- Combine the masalas and salt along with the curds in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the potatoes, mix well and keep aside for an hour.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the potatoes and 1/2 cup of water and mix well.
- Cover and cook on a slow flame till the potatoes are well coated with the masala.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.