This recipe has been viewed 6159 times
Dudhi or bottle gourd is an alkaline vegetable which when added in your menu as Dudhi-dudh pina is sure to delight not only your taste buds but your body systems too. The boiled milk, sugar and grated dudhi make for a sweet drink recipe which can be served as dessert or drink.
- Put the milk to boil with equal water
- When milk comes to boil add shredded pumkin,sugar
- Allow the milk to boil till water dissappears & milk becomes partially condensed
- Before removing from fire check that the pumpkin has almost diluted.
- Allow it to cool in room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by farida5252 on 22 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.