Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24450 times
Dudhi dahi kadhi is a tasty savory dish prepared from boiled dudhi or bottle gourd. The healthy dudhi are stir fried with an array of dried spices simmered in curd based kadhi, garnished with chopped coriander leaves and served with plain rice and salad. A nutritious main course dish, dudhi dahi kadhi is delicious and a simple recipe.
- Pressure cook the dudhi upto 2 whistles.
- Grind coconut, jeera and red chillies to fine paste, leave aside.
- Whisk the curd to a smooth consistency.
- Heat a pan add paste of coconut-red chillies and stir well.
- Add dudhi which was pressure cooked in it, add dahi and curry leaves and turmeric pd. stir for 5 minutes till it blends well together. finally a
This recipe was contributed by SAJITHAA on 30 Mar 2020
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.