by Dhruva Joshi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2062 times
Honey marinated dry fruit blast in your mouth.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the khoya and saute on a high fame for two minutes.
- Add the cardamom powder and saute for more 2 minutes.
- ADd the sugar and lower the flame and keep stirring until the mixture gets thick.
- It will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Now take the mixture from the flame and allow it to cool.
- Take some mixture of khoya flatten it on your palm(as thin possible).
- Put much of dry fruit mixture(as much possible) and give whichever shape you want to.
- Garnish with silver varq.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Dhruva Joshi on 28 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.