Dry fruits milk shake
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34466 times
An excellent source of iron and calcium.can be given everyday after the baby is 6 months old.can add a dash of honey for taste if required.
- Clean all the dry fruits in lukewarm water.
- Pressure cook with 3-5 teaspoons of drinking water to 3 whistles or till dry fruits become soft.
- Grind with a small quantity of milk taken to a very smooth paste.
- Add some more milk to get a liquid consistency and strain well.
- Mix in the remaining milk and fill the bottle to feed.
- Ensure that the milk shake is warm or at least lukewarm as it tastes best when warm.
This recipe was contributed by akvan on 04 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.