by Ankita Mohit Pandit
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7432 times
It is a traditional Indian recipe made with lots of dry fruits and usually eat in wintary cold mornings contains high calories.
- Drain water from poppy seeds and almonds, remove skin from almonds then make a fine paste in mixer with help of water required.
- Heat ghee in frying pan and deep fry the edible gum.
- Heat 3 tbsp ghee in kadhai, add the semolina poppy seeds-almond paste and saute well.
- Add the
- Now add the died dates and roast for approx 25-30 minutes or till it became golden brown, if needed add more ghee, stir continually it should not be burnt.
- Add some water and sugar, mix well and then add the chopped kaju-badam and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove form the flame, add the coconut and fried gond, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Ankita Mohit Pandit on 28 Dec 2014I am Simple & Happy. :-)
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.