Dry Paan Masala
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 82130 times
Dry Paan Masala is tasty and easy to make. A wonderful after meal mouth fresherner also aids in digestion. The flavours and texture of all the ingredients complement each other resulting in a satisfying mouth freshner.
Add your private note
Dry Paan Masala recipe - How to make Dry Paan Masala
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 cup
- Clean and dry the betel leaves in the sun and crush them with your hands to powder them.
- Combine sugar and water in a pan and cook to make a thick syrup.
- Add the fennel seeds and cook till dry (can also be kept in the sun to dry).
- Combine the betel leaves powder, crystallized sugar, dried rose petals, mishri and cardamom powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container and use as required.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#429002 on 31 Aug 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.