Dry Fruits and Nuts Ladoo
by Motions and Emotions
This recipe has been viewed 6171 times
Dry Fruits and Nuts Ladoo, a healthy ladoo without any sugar, jaggery or any other artificial sweetener. Also makes a good energy packed snack for young and old alike.
- Dry roast cashewnuts, walnuts and almonds together in a nin-stick pan and blend in a mixer to a coarse powder.
- Blend chopped dates, figs, prunes and raisins in a mixer for one or two pulse. Transfer the mixture in a deep bowl.
- Add the coarsely powdered nuts and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a round balls.
- Store them in an air-tight container.
- If you want you can roll these balls into dry roasted poppy seeds or desiccated coconut.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 27 Nov 2015I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.