Dry Fruits and Gulkand Delight
by Jyoti V B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3539 times
The flavours of dry fruits, milkmaid, gulkand, oats and milk makes a perfect combination and makes this dessert extremely delicious and unique. Serve hot or cold, as per your choice. Enjoy!
- Boil the milk for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add sugar, condensed milk, mixed nuts powder, nutmeg powder, roasted and crushed oats, cardamom powder, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then, remove the mixture in a container.
- Add gulkand, and mix well.
- Serve hot or cold! Enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 27 Aug 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.