Dry Fruit Sheera
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7224 times
Dry Fruit Sheera is a yummy Indian dessert loved by all enriched with dry fruits. It is a famous recipe served for dinner parties and weddings.
- Soak the saffron in some in milk for 10 minutes and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the rava and saute on slow flame till it turns to light brown in colour.
- In another pan, combine the milk, water, sugar, dry fruits and cardamom powder and bring to a boil.
- Add the hot milk mixture to the rava, mix well and simmer till all the water is absorbed.
- Add the saffron, mix well and simmer further for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold as per your choice.
This recipe was contributed by foodqueen1994 on 09 Apr 2011well m 16 staying in mumbai india.other girls my age hate cooking but i simply love it!going into th...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.