Dry Fruit Parathas
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13266 times
An innovative paratha recipe. Dried fruit paratha is wheat roti stuffed with roasted and powdered dried fruits. The vitamin rich and heart friendly dried fruit parathas are tasty and simply irresistible.
- Combine all the ingredients except the raisins and dry fruits with enough water and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into 75mm (3") diameter circle.
- Place a tbsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of dry fruits at the centre of each circle.
- Bring the sides together and seal the edges tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 150mm (6") diameter.
- Cook on a tava (griddle) on both sides using butter till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Apply some ghee and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by chido on 29 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.