Dry Fruit Laddoo
This recipe has been viewed 14739 times
A sweet with dry fruits and can be taken even on fasting.
- Remove the skin of the peanuts and keep aside.
- Heat a pan and roast the coconut and sesame seeds separately.
- Combine the coocnut, sesame seeds and peanuts and blend in a mixer till msooth.
- Combine the almonds, pistachios and cashewnuts and blend in a mixer to a coarse powder.
- Combine the powders and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients except ghee and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Now add ghee and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Shape them into small balls and serve.
This recipe was contributed by BhattHiral on 06 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.