Dry Fruit Butter Cookies
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14832 times
All will love these bite sized cookies!! dryfruits make a delicious combination with butter!!
- Add butter,sugar and baking powder in a bowl and blend it very well
- To the mixture add powdered cardamom and add flour little by little so that it blends properly.to this add powdered almonds and cashews and mix it again.
- Take a tblspn of dough and flatten it.
- Bake it in an ungreased cookie sheet for 170 degree about 15 mins or till it is golden brown.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.